Saturday, April 23, 2011

CUSTOM LEATHER PICKGUARDS



CUSTOM TOOLED LEATHER PICKGUARD ANY STYLE

Do you have a custom tele project guitar that needs that final touch? Or a stock guitar you want to accent with a custom leather pickguard? I can do that. Each of my pickguards is individually hand carved and hand tooled by me for you. I am always adding new designs to my Western Style Pickguards. I can also custom design a pickguard with your logo or image. Let me know what you need.
Contact me.
Pictured: Nashville with Strat Pickups
Pickups not included




This is my signature Western style Precision Bass hand tooled leather pickguard.
I recently sold the pickguard in this photograph. I have one more in stock at this time. It's undyed and still a natural leather color. I can dye it to your specification or give it a clear coat. Have another design or logo in mind? Write to me with your request and I will work you up an estimate. Contact me.

No comments: