Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just Outside of Dallas: LEATHER PICKGUARDS


Custom Colors Original Designs
My Western Floral pickguard designs are original. I hand tool all of my pickguards made to order. Screw holes are prepunched and each pickguard comes with a thin plastic backing thick enough to accommodate neck pickup adjustment screws.
I also tool pickguards for other guitar styles and models.

Scroll down the page to see more and be sure to check out the News section to see what customers are saying about my pickguards.
Contact me.

Custom '51 Precision Bass Pickguard
Special Order for a custom guitar

My customer sent me the pickguard off his guitar to assure proper fit to his custom bass body. His stock pickguard was returned with his order. This pickguard is natuaral leather with a clear coat seal. You may request your preferred color.
Email me for details.

Original Western Floral Designs


If you see a leather pickguard with one of my Western Floral designs and it doesn't have my stamp it isn't an original, quality M.K. Holloway Leather pickguard.

No comments: