Thursday, August 23, 2012

Custom Leather Pickguard For Humbucker Pickup

My Western Style leather pickguards are now designed to accommodate humbucker pickups.
This pickguard was special made for an LSL T-Bone. To assure a proper fit to other makes of guitars, customers send me either their pickguard or a precise tracing.
Email me for details.















My Western Floral pickguard designs are original. I hand tool all of my pickguards made to order. Screw holes are prepunched and each pickguard comes with a thin plastic backing thick enough to accommodate neck pickup adjustment screws.
I also tool pickguards for other guitar styles and models.

See more of my pickguards at Just Outside of Dallas. Scroll down the page to see more and be sure to check out the News section to see what customers are saying about my pickguards.
Contact me.
If you see a leather pickguard with one of my Western Floral designs and it doesn't have my stamp it isn't an original, quality M.K. Holloway Leather pickguard.

No comments: