Monday, October 28, 2013

STRAT SKULL -A HAND-TOOLED LEATHER PICKGUARD FOR THE STRAT.

Custom Leather Pickguard for the Strat.

 I make versions for '52 8-hole, '67 11-hole, and the Standard 11-hole.
My Western Floral pickguard designs are original. I hand tool all of my pickguards made to order. Screw holes are prepunched and each pickguard comes mounted on a one ply plastic backing.
I also tool pickguards for other guitar styles and models.

For information on ordering my leather pickguards Contact me.
Please send a link to this post when you email. 

To see more of my pickguards at Just Outside of Dallas. Scroll down the page to view other styles and be sure to check out the News section to see what customers are saying about my pickguards.

  If you see a leather pickguard with one of my Western Floral designs and it doesn't have my stamp it isn't an original, quality M.K. Holloway Leather pickguard.

No comments: