Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Modded '69 Thinline Tele with Custom Leather Pickguard


M.K. Holloway Custom Leather Pickguards
Custom Leather Pickguard. Photo Courtesy of Garry S.

The builder of this modded '69 Thinline Telecaster asked me to design and craft a custom hand tooled for his project. Garry S. builds some pretty sweet guitars and I have enjoyed working with him on projects the past couple of years.
 
My hand-tooled custom leather pickguards are on four continents and in eightteen countries.
I personally hand tool each of my pickguards. The leather is mounted on a one ply plastic backing to prevent roll up, stretching or shrinking. The backing is thick enough to accommodate pickup adjustment screws.
Custom orders welcomed.
To see more styles follow me at Facebook
To Order Contact Me. 

No comments: